5.14.2013

International seeds - give me!

Got a mail yesterday from a dear friend in Chicago. She's the best with sending letters and tiny gifts that mean the world. And it got me thinking. It seems like this blog have a couple of readers outside of Sweden. And in case you don't understand swedish I wanted to write this in english. If it's possible for you I would really, I mean REALLY, appreciate if you would like to send me an envelope with a couple of Heirloom seeds (old heritage vegetables mostly) for squash, pumpkins, lettuce, TOMATOES, beans, cabbage family you name it! Would be awesome to collect seeds from all over the world with your help.
If you would like to contribute to my collection, please send an e-mail to michellebencic@hotmail.com and we can work something out. Maybe I can send you a couple of delicious swedish chocolate bars or candy?

I know I have some readers from Russia, Germany, France and Great Britain. I'm counting on you. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar